Stickers are a fairly cheap and super fun way to express your personality and interests and add a touch of creativity to your life. My laptop is absolutely covered in them (I've actually run out of room for any more!) and I started buying them as mementos of places I'd been; anime stickers from Harajuku, FFXIV stickers from Fan Fest in Paris. I love finding new ways to show off my sticker collection!
Here are some great places to use your stickers:
1. Laptops and phones: personalising your devices with stickers is a great way to make them unique and reflect your style. Here is my laptop cover - I bought a clear, hard-shell case so I wasn't applying the stickers directly to my laptop, but many stickers can be removed and reapplied once or twice if they're taken off carefully! You can spot some Lunamise stickers on it, including these gorgeous glossy blossom stickers.
2. Water bottles and travel mugs: Adding stickers to your water bottles and travel mugs is a great way to make them easily identifiable and add a touch of personality to your everyday routine. Be sure to check whether the stickers you're using are water resistant if they're likely to end up in the washing up bowl or dishwasher.
3. Notebooks and journals: Stickers can be used to decorate and organise your notebooks and journals, both inside and out! They're a great way to add interest to a cover, but are also super in journals. For example these planner stickers are ideal for use in a diary or on a calendar, and these short washi sample stickers are an awesome way to decorate your journal pages.
4. Walls and doors: Decorating your walls and doors (especially a bedroom door or a school locker) with stickers is a fun way to add a touch of creativity to your living space and express your personality. Renters beware: you should ensure the surface you're using will mean the stickers can be removed cleanly!
5. Cars and windows: Adding stickers to your car or windows is a great way to express your personality on the go! Clear stickers will often work best, especially on windows. Just ensure they're not obstructing your line of sight.
6. Gift wrapping and packaging: Using stickers to decorate gift wrapping and packaging can add a personal touch to your gifts and make them more customised for the recipient! If there's a die cut sticker you'd like to use as a gift tag, why not grab some of these adhesive hang tags and just pop a bit of ribbon or string through? You can write on the back and your recipient can still use the sticker!
Stickers can be used in many different ways and places, and the possibilities are endless! Whether you're looking to express your personality, add a touch of creativity, or simply have fun, stickers are a great (and wallet friendly) option.